Should I buy these?

MattLaBonte

So a friend of mine offered me these rims for cheap and I wanted to paint them gold. I think that the color would look sick on a black car but I have no clue what the rims are haha. Tires are still in good condish as well. Any input? Im just very very tired of my steelies with hub caps

MattLaBonte

Lol thanks coy. I just want some LS Meshies so bad haha a polished lip with gold would look so nice but I cant find any :(

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
well then, get the meshies.. not those wannabe countach wheels

MattLaBonte

Lol they were off a mini i believe. i would get meshies if there were some actually being sold somewhere haha

mirrorimg

Lol they were off a mini i believe. i would get meshies if there were some actually being sold somewhere haha
I was just about to say they look like Mini wheels.

I like the design, but those things are like... 5" wide, and 14" diameter. Not suitable for the integra IMO.

MattLaBonte

Yeah right now my hearts set on Meshies for cheaper rims until I decide to invest on actual pricey rims. These rims would be a sort of project for me to get them looking how I want.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
freshly painted steelies + beauty rings (as stated above)

try that out for a bit. you could find em at your local auto parts store :thumbs up

MattLaBonte

Damn I feel like thatd look damn clean until I saved enough for new rims. Perfect color and everything. What size beauty ring would fit the steelies?