Should I buy this?

Jiggin.

1995 ACURA INTEGRA GSR, (150k on ENGINE ) type R ECU, 17 inch rims type R lip kit, carbon fiber hood, exhaust, DC Sport headers, polished valve cover, cold air intake, TEIN lowering springs, may need a little engine work
mileage 270,179

the price is VERY good and I just need something that will run for a year to beat on, and after then I can get a newer accord and turn this into a project car

Jiggin.

$1500

only thing that worries me is that it may have been beat to all hell from rough driving

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
That mileage is pretty high, even for a Honda/Acura. If you got it, you'd be best off doing a complete rebuild or swap in a new B18C1. Also, those wheels are damn ugly lol

MemphisTeg

Smoker,Joker,MidniteToker
thats not bad for 1500$. even if you were gonna drive it for a month and swap/rebuild/partout or do whatever. i mean it is what it is. which is a GSR. sooooo.

it looks like it has a straight body and the wheels, tires, lip kit, paint job. thats almost worth at least a grand.

and like you said

" I just need something that will run for a year to beat on, and after then I can get a newer accord and turn this into a project car"

sounds good to me.

Last edited:

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i like the price. whats wrong with the engine? it looks like its low on brake fluid so its probally gonna need brakes.

99integie

wow 1500, sumthin must be wrong with the car... if its a rebuilt, you might wanna find out if it was done by acura, IMO rebuilt engines not done by original dealership will have problems.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
looks like the previous owner had heavy right foot :p

mines had a hole in it too eventually.

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
engine bay looks fairly clean but like everyone else said, the mileage is a little high. but if its just a beater car for you, id get it. pretty good price for a gsr even with those miles. but the ad said it may need some engine work so just be prepared.

heykosal

Angkorian
Well if you do end up taking it make sure you check the VIN..

IMHO I wouldn't pay more than 1k for that car.

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
The exterior looks pretty well..the interior is decent other than the hole and seats.Engine bay looks clean.I would test drive it if i were you.1500 is a very good deal.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
reasons to buy stock-
usually hasnt been run hard
hasnt been raced
everything should work
blank canvas
hasnt been raced
motor should work if owner took care of it
STOCK IS SEXY