Should I get Crower 403's?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hey wats up guys well i came into some money at xmas time and thought about it and i wanna pick up my cams i was thinking crower 403's i heard their a pretty good cam.. any thoughts i wanna know about what kinda power i would get out of them and if ne one knows if it will help me out in the 1/4 and what kind of times to expect

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
lol they are very good and give about 8-15 hp to the wheels depends on your tune. if your not upping compression its good for you but if you are go with the 404's.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i think im gonna get them then if they are good on a mostly stock motor

Baldy201

I would say get them. I got them and I love them. it is a good cam for the street. I would suggest getting the valve spring upgrade also. You dont want valve float at red line.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya i was going too anyone know how much this set up would cost im tryn to get a ball park idea

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

teggyls said:
ya i was going too anyone know how much this set up would cost im tryn to get a ball park idea
THERES A GUY ON HONDA TECH SELLING ALL CROWER PARTS AT NEARLY WHOLESALE PRICES, I BELIEVE HIS NAME ON THERE IS IMPORTCARPARTSPLUS & THE THREAD IS LOCATED IN THE SPONSERS PERFORMANCE CLASSIFIEDS SECTIONS, BY FAR THE BEST PRICE YOU WILL FIND THEM FOR.

DAVE E

PS SORRY FOR CAPS I AM AT WORK & THEY STAY ON ON THEESE COMPUTERS.

Last edited: