Should I get this camber kit?

redgsr

when do you need a camber kit? i bought a 94 gsr that's slammed on coilovers and never got aligned. and i need tires so wondering about this camber kit. worked as a mechanic but dont got any experience with camber kits. thanks

and which one do you recommend

the guys on here will tell you to get skunk2 or some other expensive brand and don't get me wrong i'm all for that if you've got the cash but if you're on a budget ebay brand works just fine i'm running them front and rear and have had no problems. i am eventually going to get better ones but for an in town dd mine work just fine for now.

redgsr

definitely on a budget since im back in school. bought this pretty much as my daily but certain things need to be done. tires aligment and camber kit to be exact

thanks

mirrorimg

An alignment is needed to fix the TOE settings. It will eat up your tires faster than any excessive camber.

You can get any camber kit you want. I have some Omni power UCA's, which I have skunk2 ball joints on. I also have Energy suspension bushings in them as the OEM rubber ones were shot.

any rear camber kit you buy is pretty much the same but if it's a dd and you're on a budget i think i got my fronts for like $60 on ebay and they're working fine the skunk2's are a couple hundred i believe

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
sorry to thread jack but i just put different lowering springs on and i have all stock stuff.now can u get it alignment with out any after market parts or is there just way to much of a toe to align every thing. cause my girls p5 is lowered in the front and we got it aligned and they didnt say nothing about how they couldnt align it. just was wondering

mirrorimg

The ones that look like this are what you want. Such as the first link.

sorry to thread jack but i just put different lowering springs on and i have all stock stuff.now can u get it alignment with out any after market parts or is there just way to much of a toe to align every thing. cause my girls p5 is lowered in the front and we got it aligned and they didnt say nothing about how they couldnt align it. just was wondering
You can align the toe (which is VERY IMPORTANT to the life of your tire), but you will not be able to adjust the camber. Our cars never came stock with any method of adjusting the camber.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
The ones that look like this are what you want. Such as the first link.

You can align the toe (which is VERY IMPORTANT to the life of your tire), but you will not be able to adjust the camber. Our cars never came stock with any method of adjusting the camber.
gotcha. thanks for the reply. well looks like thru out the summer ill be buying new control arms and new tires lol