Should i sell it???

dmcastillo86

Im on the fence of ether or not to sell my 1990 DA. i bought about a year ago and shes been good to me but the headgasket blew a couple of months ago and shes been sitting ever since. I was going to get my buddy to do the work on it for me cuase i have no tools and a total noob lol. But this morning i came home from work(work overnight) and i noticed the hood was popped up like i left it open but i havent popped the hood in weeks. So i check it out and some lowlifes took air intake and a couple of other things. It was some no name intake i got off of CL but still it was mine! but now im thinking of just selling it as a parts car and move on. Cause i dont want him to start working on it and they come back and take more shit. All i can do is lock the doors it doesnt have any kind of alarm. Just need some opinions fellow enthusiast

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Keep it for sure. Just grab yourself an alarm and some tools and get to it. I can understand how frustrating it can be but it is worth it.

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Charly[horse];1071424 said:
Keep it for sure. Just grab yourself an alarm and some tools and get to it. I can understand how frustrating it can be but it is worth it.
This ^

dylan

keep it, if the bodys in good shape id deffinetly keep it

phinattic

If you can or want to do the work to fix it keep it if not then sell it but for gods sake dont let it sit and rot out or get picked apart by the low lifes that took your stuff.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
since your a total noob ;) you should sell it because making someone else fix it will cost money. Sell it as parts and with that money, buy a newer integra.

94RS

No fucks given.
since your a total noob ;) you should sell it because making someone else fix it will cost money. Sell it as parts and with that money, buy a newer integra.
You're one to talk about being a noob :lol:

I'd say keep it, replace the small things they stole from the car and get a good alarm.

dmcastillo86

I would love to keep it but i really want a truck. If i do sell it ill def get another one later on down the road i love DA's! But i think whats best for me right now is to let her go. What bothers me is that theres another DA in my complex same color but is lowered on some GSR blades and has way more done to it than mine but they didnt mess with his teggy lol

dmcastillo86

Well after giving it some thought im keeping her. Got a buddy of mine to help me remove the head so i can get it checked out. Thanks for yalls opinions though. I just cant part with her,DA for life!! :)

dmcastillo86

Thanks man,me too. I cant wait to get it to the machine shop and hope its good to use. Ive been on here for awhile now and havent put any pics of her up yet. Ill definetly do that this weekend and maybe start a build thread