Should I?

dumbasbricks04

Ok. I got a 92 LS Teggy for $100 with intake, chip, and slotted rotors it had a bad rod knock so im putting a new engine in it (B18A1). The car needs struts and some body work it is fully loaded as far as integras go. My friend is showing interest in the car andhas a 1992 CX hatchback w/ a good body, D16Z6 swap lowered, w/ intake. Should I trade him? IMO the hatch has more potential mainly bc civics are everywhere and everybody has one.
-brian

6sic6

I'd do it simply for the look of the car. The 5th gen hatches look tons better than a 92 teg imo. Probably worth more money too.

dumbasbricks04

in my area i think the Integra is actually worth more but i do agree with you the 5th gen definately looks better and to top it off my bro has 2 5th gen civics his 92 cx hatch is running 14.60 and there is nothing done to the motoer that is in the car

Baldy201

I would say keep the Integra. But of course I own an Integra and kinda bias. I think that they Teg is better stock. If you plan of racing your car then I would get the civic and do a swap.

dumbasbricks04

Baldy201 said:
I would say keep the Integra. But of course I own an Integra and kinda bias. I think that they Teg is better stock. If you plan of racing your car then I would get the civic and do a swap.
a swap would do nothing but get me in trouble i drove my brothers hatch for 2 days and had a ticket for speed exibition for taking off to fast and squealing tires. top of 2nd gear and your doing 70 mph and i like to play to much so if i get the hatch ill just stick with the d16 and mod that a bit i dont want n e thing to fast right now.. but my dad is talking about taking a 91 240 (which i already have) and putting a small block 400 in it and stroking it and over 1100 horses comming out of it he wants single digit 1/4 times