Should I???

91integraracer

Im lovin it
Ok, I used to have a DA. Traded it for a RX-7 that my brother ended up wrapping around a tree. Unfortunately hes ok,:lol: just kidding. Got a 96 Isuzu Rodeo out of it which now someone wants to trade me for another DA. Fine and dandy but theres one problem.:rice: Big time. Plus its an auto. I was thinking getting it and de-ricing it. But i dont know if its worth it. Its also swapped but he doesnt know what motor. Will post motor pics in a few. I just wanna know if you guys think its worth it. My girlfrineds father has a 92 shell just chilling at the house doing nothing so i figured ill just swap the body kit out and go back to stock, but then this bitch will be 3 tone since the 92 is green.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
motor pics. Can anyone tell what kind it is?? This would be my second DA and 3rd Honda so Im really not to good with that. More of a Mazda guy but my last DA brought me over to the dark side

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
Looks like an LS with a shaved and polished valve cover, but a newer LS valve cover. Can you take a pic of the stamp on the block?

91integraracer

Im lovin it
nah, those are the ones he sent me. i think its an ls too but i saw vtec and that kinda threw me off. like i said im not too experienced with hondas so i dont wanna say anything thats gonna sound stupid. plus i didnt see a vtec solenoid on the cam end

91integraracer

Im lovin it
word. poor DA. i just wanted to save it from a life of rice-dom. i thinks its too far gone. o yea and it has neons and shit.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Maybe not to far to be saved--but is it too far for you to be willing to dedicate all the hours of work,and money to fix it all?

91integraracer

Im lovin it
not really. i mean i would put the stock bumpers back on it, then paint it flat black for now. probably take the stock valve cover too.

hb420

If you do get it PLEASE DO NOT SPRAYPAINT IT flat black. I don't understand why people trash cars by spraying them flat black.