Should I ???

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
Ok so I was thinking bout sellin my baby to get something newer an I posted it on craigslist people made stupid offers but there is one. Guy that is really interested so he offered to trade my car fir his 92 da gsr I was like WTF lol so we looked at each others cars but his needs more work than.mine so idk it sounds like a good offer I always wanted a 2 gen gsr but not so beat up what do u guys think oh and sorry but I dnt got pics of it here thx in advance for opinions

j13

Keep It Clean
If the interior and exterior in shot with a good running b17 than yes, go for it. If its knocking ot tapping or smoking..then hell no.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
It actually has a b16a on it sorry I forgot to put down specs mine has a b20b body is pretty decent it just has a 2 tone paint job and I didn like that or the big ass muffler tip lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
maybe. I bought a NYG ACR neon with horrible paint on it. I knew it was rare when I got it but I didnt relize there was only 63 built as plymouths...which I have. Post pics and itll help us better understand what your working with.

mirrorimg

I say no. You dont even have the original motor in it. "Rare" would not be a name for this car.

Joshmmc

Like mirrorimg said, if it doesn't have the B17 in it, then the rare part doesn't apply so much. I'd usually recomennd that when in doubt of a trade, just hold on to your pride and joy. Maybe you'll miss a chance for an upgrade, but it's a sad day when you trade away something you've worked on and get stuck with a headache. If you're on the fence, play it safe and keep your baby.