show off yer DA9

Andys93integra

Here is my 93 LS

It needs a lot of work still, cause the previous owner didn't maintain it very well. Plus it was in a crash before i got it so it needs body work. Anyone want to sell me a drivers side quarter panel lol jk.

Andy

xusake

taking the meaning of "Rally Sport" literally, you should see the condition of the roads where I live!
my first project car, mostly stock with some exhaust work( headers / intake), jdm 1 peices and 92' front and rear bumpers[/QUOTE]

Yeah tell me about it, I live in the country side heck dirty! can't keep it clean for just 1 day always gotta wash it after coming back from some where.

red92integra

Work in progress

Si wheels, ground control springs, kyb shocks, custom black housed headlights, amber corner lights...changing the bumpers out soon

NastyDB8

hey everyone i'm new to the forum and just got my DA9 this past Saturday...i'm lovin' everyone individual flava for thier rides ....well here's mine...i have coilovers,air intake,strut bars,headers and exhaust on order and i should get in about 7 days..i will post once i have those modifications on....later on i am gonna port and polish my v tec head i have waiting for my B20B :D ....sorry about that everyone i guess i need a certain amount of post before i can post a pic of my ride or if someone would kindly tell me how to post a pic of my ride i would greatly appreciate it