Show Off Your White Tegs

ifup ym typeR

well this is how it went down . i had a 99taco that i turbo charge from scratch . fun to drive but 400 hp i was going to end up getting killed in it . so i traded for a 2000 Si with a itr swap and had it for a week or so, but i don't like civics. so two days be for Christmas i trade again for the car i have been looking for a long time the itr swap gsr integra it was the closest thing i can find in ky for sale and on my way home in my new love i hit black ice spun a round hit the bank and flip my car .now after a months my insurance not going to pay off .not going to give me a dam thing for it .i just need some to fix it now so win you have a car all fix up just to lit you know its just a stock car to them they don't care if you have 1000 in just your Head lights .lol so that's what went down .o i was not hurt in the wrecked

MavrickDanny

aw man thats really unfortunate :( at least you weren't hurt at all tho, thats all that really matters a cars a car. even tho we love them so much

JdmBoi

Edm_Bo

my teg does have 98+ taill light n sittin on 17 raze r74 gold with dropzone strut shock with neuspeed coilover

Last edited: