Showoff / Post your Wheel Lug Nut Combos !!

XjoEnX

Just didnt know if these were new or the ones u mentioned that chipped. :thumbs up Greddy, shouldnt hopefully lol
Ooooooh no. I was talking about my Muteki's. I'll try to snap a photo when I replace them.

I got the blue ones Dillon.

XjoEnX

GReddy locks and lugs are shipping out on Monday. Received a call from a guy named Ryan at Evasive Motorsports. Using Muteki's in the meantime.

Gram Light 57c's:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
^ i'd like you to come wipe up my keyboard since this mess is your fault..

96LSteg

Jemel
GReddy locks and lugs are shipping out on Monday. Received a call from a guy named Ryan at Evasive Motorsports. Using Muteki's in the meantime.

Gram Light 57c's:
These are sexylicious! How much do these usually run?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I've never seen a wheel look so good on a car.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I see a lot of good looking wheels but I like GSR blades to so it kind of makes me torn as to what I want to get....aftermarket wheels or blades
mmm blades. haha i'm biased thoough (i have blades). I'd love aftermarket wheels, but I wouldn't get knock-offs. and since I'm still in college, $700+ wheels won't work for me

96LSteg

Jemel
same here....I like Rota Slips tho! Most people on here bash them because they look like Spoons. Who gives a sh** though because spoons are pretty rare I'm sure and why spend like $1,000 on rims when I can spen $400 on Rotas and have $600 left over...

bkirshr

User that is Registered
What did you do with your old wheels Ben?
traded them for my blades haha

same here....I like Rota Slips tho! Most people on here bash them because they look like Spoons. Who gives a sh** though because spoons are pretty rare I'm sure and why spend like $1,000 on rims when I can spen $400 on Rotas and have $600 left over...
yeah, there's a set of Spoons on the Cincinnati Craigslist right now for $1500 lol. the Desmond Regamaster Evo's are kick-a$$ too