showoff your high mileage dc's!!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
sittin at 171k ....

highest mileage honda i owned was my 91 civic lx with 180k when i sold it, but it only had 80k on the motor

then i had that 94 civic lx for a little bit that had 223k and a blown headgasket

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I rolled over last saturday. Honda FTW!

Coy, I'm probably gonna catch up to you in a few months. I drive a lot.
lol! i drive around a lot too.. i do most of my driving when im bored.. thats when i go do my lap around san diego.. haha!!

end005

I only have 117K on my 98 GSR but my dad's 86 Accord went 360K miles. major rust bucket...my mom hit a pothole, busted the tie rod, and we thew the car away.

that thing was a beast.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol! i drive around a lot too.. i do most of my driving when im bored.. thats when i go do my lap around san diego.. haha!!
With me, it's the commute to downtown L.A., school, touge, errands, etc. I just drive a lot everywhere. Lol!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Ha! I thought i was the only one who did stuff like that, I love just cruising around.

I feel special, but considering i've put 20k on it since i bought it, it'll be up there soon