Si against GSR

latindc2

Tronic909 said:
I drive a 96' gsr and my buddy drives a 2002 civic SI... Who do you think would win the race?
You no doubt...unless u suck at racing, I always beat my lil bro Si :lol:

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i murder them and have 2 bolt ons on my LS, the new ones are even slower than the 99's ect... Put money on that shit and dont miss gears!

DownShift96GSR

If you're race happens like mine, you guys will be neck and neck until he shifts to second gear, and then you'll pull him. Only because he has a torque advantage.

The reason I say until he shifts to second gear is cuz that they redline way sooner than the GSR, then after he shifts you just pull him dirty style.

ca86108

ive never even been NEAR an si.. i smoke em all especially the new ones damn.. i murder them by countless amounts of car lengths

916INTEGRA

Yeah, some dude out here in Sac drives a new model Si and he thought he shit was hot until he lined up with me. He probably wishes he bought an Integra instead of his P.O.S.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i have with a sri and exhaust, give er a wirl, their not too tuff. i had me, my bro and my firned in my car, as u can tell i think weight reduction is worthless. Why amke ur car but ugly as a daily driver and rip out carpet and look like a poor man with a beater.

NoPatience

i beat my bf's 2000 si in my 98 gsr all the time. but his is stock and mine isnt, but i pull a few cars on him.

speedin

The Transporter
heres one how about an auto ls?? prob not, but what do u think it would take for it too win?

ca86108

no an auto ls runs like 16.4 theres no way it can beat an si unless the si driver is high as fuck and cant shift