SI rims on GSR?

Cripton805

Do you guys think SI rims on my Milano Red GSR will look good or nope?

Some guy is selling some for $400. Isn't that insane! and another for $500!

I would pay $300max

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
Well, if he's selling Si rims for $400, i'd rather save that towards a better set of rims whether they are replicas or the real deal.

They do look nice on Integras DA/DC/DB. I love them when the integra is slammed. looks clean.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
darn, i just gave mine away

BeatBox

Real Good!
they do look good, but everyone has them.....id pay $250-300 for wheels only $400-500 better have some new tires on them :)

GSR_Turbo

SI Loooked mean on DB8, cuz like it gave it the stock look, but im boosted soo like they didnt know lol

JDMb20DC2

I like SI wheels but for that price you can buy a set of XXR/Sportmaxx wheels brand new SHIPPEd for less than 400.

sorry for the 4x4 height i need to lower my sleeves on the springs

rudy068

Get some gsr blades or rotas or even drags 400 is alot some one i know sold his si wheels for 200 with good tires

Cripton805

I have been looking for some Blades here in CA. I haven't had any luck with some reasonable price. Im in Cen CA and the closest I found some "resonable" with tires was 6 HRS away in West Covina ($300obo). I'm headed down to LA this Christmas. Maybe I can pick them up on Christmas eve, if the guys still has em.

Note: Wtf is up with all these people selling Rotas for $500+??? And just about everything is priced suuuper high.

My buddy wants to sell me his Polished Fat 5's for $175 w/ bald tires, but he's giving me some used Ziex along.
I don't really like the Fat 5's though.

Also, I want OEM rims temporarily while I save for some other rims. I'd rather take care of other things on my car for the moment :retard:

Last edited: