Side marker help!!

lor_db8

okay, i've been thinking about putting s2k amber side marker on my db8 but is wondering how does the wiring go? because i am pretty sure it is different from the jdm ones... any input on this guys?? those that specialized in sidemarker?? please help!

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
okay, i've been thinking about putting s2k amber side marker on my db8 but is wondering how does the wiring go? because i am pretty sure it is different from the jdm ones... any input on this guys?? those that specialized in sidemarker?? please help!
just splice into the wires from your bumper lights... a multimeter and some patience will get you very far in wiring lol :D

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night

The search button and some patience will get you even further. I think there is one of these threads per month on here anymore.

dc2Remnant

depends do you want them on all the time (when your headlights are on)? just when your blinker is on on(truning)? or to act just like the front and rear blinkers?

rexpepper123

booo for side marker lights. i feel it doesnt look clean with this random bump on the fender. flush mount would be tight tho ;)