Side Moldings...yes or no?

Side moldings or No?

• Total voters

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
agh!... damn, can't win at all. i qu...yeah right, i'm THAT stupid.

o man, to feel like an ass once more.... if i could only post that smiley face. later.

acclude

cheap bastard
two face integra? lolol

i mean some cars look good w/ the mouldings...like i see some RS tegs that do the red/black or the white/black that i dig the mouldings..but tegs like yours...especially slammed the way it is..no mouldings is the only way to go..na meen...NOOB lol
So what you're saying is he should have the poll options of

Yes, moldings are good

or

No, moldings gotta go

pretty much EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS NOW!!!!!!!!! There is no both. The poll votes determine how many like the looks and how many don't, not a third option. If I had to guess who's the noob, it wouldn't be CoOkIe-MoNsTeR. lol

Sammich

Yes, moldings are good

or

No, moldings gotta go

or

both, they could work either way

pretty much EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS NOW!!!!!!!!! There is no both. The poll votes determine how many like the looks and how many don't, not a third option. If I had to guess who's the noob, it wouldn't be CoOkIe-MoNsTeR. lol

fixed...quit overcooking my grits coach:lol:

mirrorimg

as long as its done right. dont want to see the spots where the holes used to be, that would be half-assed

Last edited:

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom

Yes, moldings are good

or

No, moldings gotta go

awww shit son... owned!!

Sammich

lol i hate u...just cuz u get a slammed teggy...u get all the credit...i get it...all tegs stick together...i hate u all...HATE HATE HATE lol