side window deflectors?

rapnu03

ive been wanting side window deflectors for my car for the longest time. Does anyone know where i can find them? i see them on some people integras sometimes and i love it, but i cannot find a set tp buy new. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks, Nick.

rapnu03

damn, alright, thanks for the info. I really want them so i stand out from everyone else that has one around my city. If anyone has a pair they want to sell, let me know.

Thanks, Nick.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
one of the vendors sells them here. just look through the sponsors. they go for about $150 for the OEM ones about 100$ for the aftermarket ones

rapnu03

I'll check the vendors market and see what I can find, but I guarantee they won't have em for 100 to 150 bucks though. I like those deflectors, but not the carbon look. I just want some regular black ones, and I know Im gunna be on a big 'ol search just to find those lol.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
iSport is your best bet to find them right now, I personally like the real ones. Which are more of an amber than a black. I think I would be paranoid having them on a daily.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Also a lot of people are buying them just to have a back up set... I might look into that actually, and a back up set of one pieces...

rapnu03

Hmm, I just want some OEM ones, but if I can't find them, I'll take my time, lol. I'm gunna have to find out from isport if they will make some out of fiberglass. Do you think if we got a certain amount of people to deffinatly order them in fiberglass that they would make them?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I just saw something about that company on G2IC a little bit ago, they look like nice reproductions. I never liked the CF visors.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
There's a few for sale locally around here from part outs..anyone want me to find out a price on em?

rapnu03

Been looking around everywhere including g2ic and the ones I find are expensive lol..gunna take me a while to save up for a good set