Sidemarkers?

Alex3337

Hey everyone, i was looking on ebay for a set of sidemarkers and seen these... http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-SIDEMARKERS-LIGHTS-AMBER-DOME-STYLE-CIVIC-INTEGRA-EG-DC2-SIDE-MARKERS-/310371786641?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=5&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5664875971036885781, are they any good? and how do you hook them up? i seen how you can buy wiring kits but can you just get wire and run it into the parking lights some how? Any advice would be helpful, iv never put in a set before, thanks!

Alex3337

ok, i just wanted to make sure lol, im scared they will draw in moisture if i dont, what looks best in the dc2s.. the dome or flat?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
you can hook them up to your power source like your turn signals or headlight or independently

as far as looks, all depends which ever you like best! if your afraid their leak than reseal them like headlights, use rv sealant,

Last edited:

Alex3337

i think the dome style will look good, but yet again lol the flats look good also, anyone got pics of there sidemarkers to give me some ideas?

Alex3337

thank you for the pictures buddy, i like the ones on the teg with the blades

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
those are oem jdm Stanley side markers

nope but i know a guy selling a set, ill tell him to PM you!

Last edited:

Alex3337

ok man thank you, ill put the money in the bank as soon as i can. i use my buddys paypal next door because im not the best on computers lol, are they oem or?