*sigh* i hate deer!

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
soo to make a long story short i just hit a deer earlier today and had to go to the hospital cause either some part of the deer like his leg hit me in the eye or it looks more like the side mirror smoked me in the left eye... i had to get 4 stitches and my eye is swollen and as for the teg, f***in BAMBI took out my side mirror dented the doors and scratched the fender and took out my antenna. I HATE f***IN DEER im done venting.... p.s f*** BAMBI!
________
Gm Foods

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
blitzillist said:
soo to make a long story short i just hit a deer earlier today and had to go to the hospital cause either some part of the deer like his leg hit me in the eye or it looks more like the side mirror smoked me in the left eye... i had to get 4 stitches and my eye is swollen and as for the teg, fuckin BAMBI took out my side mirror dented the doors and scratched the fender and took out my antenna. I HATE FUCKIN DEER im done venting.... p.s FUCK BAMBI!
you FUCKING killed bambi! lol jp that sucks about your eye and your car. hope you get better soon! :beer:

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
G3GirL said:
you FUCKING killed bambi! lol jp that sucks about your eye and your car. hope you get better soon! :beer:
actually from what another guy said bambi flew 10 feet in the air- kinda ramped off my roof landed and ran away! BAMBI's FINE SO FUCK BAMBIE! lol but thanks =)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i hate them too. i took the long way home last night to get some good old fun in the twisties. i came around a corner at about 85 and there was a deer standing in the middle of my lane. i was at the limit so i couldn't jam the brakes. i eased over into the left lane and that focker ran back across the road in front of me...so i was out of options and had to get on the brakes hard and rip the wheel....sideways as fuck down a dark 2 lane road at 70 or so with your lights pointing in the trees looking out the side window sucks. sorry bastard scared the shit out of me! sideways, couldn't see anything, just trying to keep it in the middle of the road. he's lucky i don't drive a big truck...i'd hit him on purpose for that shit

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I heard if you see a deer on a road you should turn all your lights off and then put them on again and if you do that, it'll be gone.

Winki

Undercover mod
g3teg97 said:
I heard if you see a deer on a road you should turn all your lights off and then put them on again and if you do that, it'll be gone.
really and for hoe long?

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
dc2 that sucks you were prolly scared shitless like me, i was fuckin shaking like a bitch lol, i didnt even know i was bleeding i thought i had the deer's blood on my and i was grossed out but it turned out to be my eye :cry:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i missed his sorry ass but he definitely had me shaking. don't think i'll be hauling ass down that road again. its right next to a state park so i guess i should have expected it

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Bigblock-B said:
really and for hoe long?
Just a second.

There's a real curvy road that I use to go to Orlando sometimes and I just flash my lights on and off around curves and I've never had a problem. It's pitch black out there, too.

fightinchunk

fatasian
i never thought deer would be a big problem for me till i moved to new jersey. There's fuckin deer EVERYWHERE. i mean, they usually only come out in night, but thats when i go for my mountain drives...usually at like 12-1 in the morn. when people run into deer, is the case usually the driver just not paying attention or do deer actually jump out of nowhere to screw u over? i've never seen a deer till this summer so it's weird.

btw hit a otter(i think) yesterday, first animal i've ever killed with a vehicle...i cringed like a mf

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
fightinchunk said:
btw hit a otter(i think) yesterday, first animal i've ever killed with a vehicle...i cringed like a mf
dude wtf? an otter? lol where were you driving?