:: Signature Request Thread ::

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
p27rpy said:
im heading out to a buddy's ranch tonite, but ill take care of it tomorrow for ya!
yea no problem, take your time... can't rush the artist... lol

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
g3teg97 said:
cabezzzdb8's is done.

Updated List
1. Echo419
Thank's to you I just bought some omni slip on coilovers, thanks for waiting my money :D
came out way better than expected, sadly I cant sport my new sig cuz im underway for a month and cant host pics, FUCK I HATE THIS PLACE, TWO MORE MONTHS TILL FREEDOM, came out way better than expected, thanks man

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Nah, what I'm trying to say is that I'll host it for you. Just put that URL line in your sig. Don't worry about hosting it on your account.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
g3teg97 said:
Nah, what I'm trying to say is that I'll host it for you. Just put that URL line in your sig. Don't worry about hosting it on your account.
That's what I did,ill try again

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Echo419 said:
I would like a sig! something with the Pelican drop ship from Halo. maybe with a VTEC logo on the side of it or something. g3teg97's sig is pretty kewl! I would appreciate it. :D
Thanks in advance.
What is that? Need a pic.

p27rpy

SilverDB8 said:
haha dude that looks sweet! :thumbs up ... any chance to make it look more like a banner and ditching my corny garage as the background?.. lol. and oh yea u forgot the e in ej8... TWEAK MY SHIT UP! (>.<)

i give the man 2 :thumbs up :thumbs up , very creative and nicely done by removing the plates

BTW THANKS AGAIN!

hows this one do ya?

let me know ASAP as im leaving the country tomorrow...
theo

p27rpy

Echo419 said:
I would like a sig! something with the Pelican drop ship from Halo. maybe with a VTEC logo on the side of it or something. g3teg97's sig is pretty kewl! I would appreciate it. :D
Thanks in advance.
oh god this is HORRIBLE...hahaa. notice its Phoenix Yellow, with an ITR motor in there. vtec-inside, maing! oh god im sorry, hahaaa.......hope you like it :lol: