pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ

Another winter pic
Last pic before the head gets pulled

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ

Head pulled in shop. Motor pics comin soon there in my digital

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Well, been having some misunderstandings with some things blah blah.
Finally getting the head pulled tomorrow morning bright and early. I got quite an assortment of parts at the garage. Just getting ready to send the block off for some machine work. But, some things arrived today and I found my camera so I thought I'd snap a few pics with a shipment I received this morning. I know I took other pictures also, I'll try and dig for those. Will definitely have some engine pics when work start's progressing.

skunk2 test pipe

6 pad ceramic stage 4 clutch with stainless steel clutch line

honda s300 with p28 ecu and obdII-obdI conversion harness

Toda timing belt, 83mm oem headgasket :p, fuel hose

Also forgot I got a walbro 255 fuel pump.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
Update:

Traded in my competition stage 2 clutch for a skunk2 pro series manifold. I've heard really good things from skunk2 and I've seen many forced induction applications with this manifold. So I guess I'm heading that route also.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
that clutch and ecu will do you no good FYI
you might gain some but it wont be noticable, id stick with a stock ecu until you get over 250hp, go turbo, or get high comp pistons.

People allways get way to strong clutches for their car, its not going to hurt you performance but you could do with a stage1 just fine and save money, My teg's boosted and will be making 300+ WHP and i have a stage3..

overall good progress though, keepin it clean :thumbs up:

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
that clutch and ecu will do you no good FYI
you might gain some but it wont be noticable, id stick with a stock ecu until you get over 250hp, go turbo, or get high comp pistons.

People allways get way to strong clutches for their car, its not going to hurt you performance but you could do with a stage1 just fine and save money, My teg's boosted and will be making 300+ WHP and i have a stage3..

overall good progress though, keepin it clean :thumbs up:
Hehe, well my intentions for my car to enter the forced induction scene. I've completed all my research and have done lots of reading. I'm building the cars motor due to a blown headgasket, no compression in 2 cylinders. The car's engine was so beat up by the previous owner, I'm rebuilding most internal parts.
That's including
Lower End (pistons, rods, sleeves, main/head studs, oem bearings)
Top End (valves, valve springs + retainers, guides and seals)
Transmission (clutch, resurfaced flywheel, carbon synchros and lsd)
Block is also getting valve job, resurface, bored and hot tanked.

I'm more of on the side where I'd rather drive my car and break it with a n/a motor then slapping a turbo on it and have problems occur down the road.Going to be driving around with a stiff clutch I know, but once my build is complete, all I have to do is get all my turbo parts and get a tune. No need to change out the clutch or anything.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
I keep forgetting my damn fucking camera when I go to the shop...but a few parts came in the mail today yayy
Hopefully I can get some pictures in real soon here, don't have much time now with school and work. Progress is going to be slowing down a bit :( but oh well least I got the block and head out to the shop for some madddd work lol Should get the block and head back in about 2 weeks or so I hope

found ID 1000cc injectors for 250 BUCKS couldn't pass em up so now I have all the fuel injection I need :)

aem a/f gauge with sensor