Site issues

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I know this is the wrong section, but when i tried to post it in the proper section i received this

But when i load the site from my work computer using firefox this is what i see

I can only post a quick reply, can't start new threads quote people or anything of that nature. and it's only from firefox on my work computer, and it just started happening in the last couple weeks.

Specs
Mac OS X 10.5.5 Firefox 2, i'd update firefox but i don't have admin access,

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I think I remember someone else saying they had problems with the "website suggestions/problems" section.

That second picture looks like you may be going into the archives :what:

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I think I remember someone else saying they had problems with the "website suggestions/problems" section.

That second picture looks like you may be going into the archives :what:
the second picture was taken from the main home page, and appears the same through all sections of the forum and even shows the new posts and all.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Actually that isn't the archive. This is: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/archive/index.php/

I've seen that page you posted before though. I just don't remember how I got there. It was on a computer that I don't use often and don't have Ci bookmarked on. I clicked to that off of a google link or something

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Yeah i don't know whats up with it, i've cleared the cache, reset the private data and still get it, i have to use Safari to access it, and it works fine in safari, but i hate Safari with a passion, and i have to do all my work stuff in safari... which has backfired on me in the past...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
That 2nd pic looks like there's no CSS.

Edit: Do you have any add-on's or extensions installed on Firefox?

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Only addon's i have are AddBlock Plus and i've tried disabling it and that was a no go either

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
well i figured it out, something with Adblock plus was causing it afterall. i forgot i disabled it yesterday didn't reenable it and the site worked, when i reenabled it the site went back to the same problem... at least i know what it is now

Edit: and now that i knew what it was it took me 2 seconds to fix. we're all good here now :D

CONEV8R

Stock and I Like It.
I'm having a different issue...

I'm getting some kind of Adobe Flash error whenever I load this site, and it crashes my browser. Every page loads a debugger dialog for Flash...I didn't realize that this site incorporated flash...maybe it's all of the obnoxious ads all over the page.