Votes: 2 40.0%
  • size

• I don't understand the point of this poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Da9Pwr

Hey guys am new to this website an i want it to know wat kinda size of rims should i put on my Da ??
I would like them to kinda feel in the fenders not to wide just a little bit. :???:

Deysi10

hey sorry to bother I have a question for you about like engine problems but idk if you can help me...:???:

HKDxSAVIER

i got 15s on my da 5 days ago and i kinda wish i would have gotten 16s because my wheels are wanting to spin a little
plus 16 kinda look better... not that 15s dont but i thik 16 are perfect specially slammed.

DumaDa9

15's or 16's, 8" wide if you wanna fill in your fenders, but that depends on your drop and if you're running a camber kit

j13

Keep It Clean
i got 15s on my da 5 days ago and i kinda wish i would have gotten 16s because my wheels are wanting to spin a little
plus 16 kinda look better... not that 15s dont but i thik 16 are perfect specially slammed.
You wish you would've got 16" wheels because you were wanting them to spin a little bit? Got ya :thumbs up

emd513

if your only going with a 2" drop run 17s that what i have and they fill nicely. but anything lower than that need to be no bigger than 16.oh and i run 205 40 SERIES TIRE BUT YOU CAN RUN UP TO A 215 45 17 with limited scrub.it really all depends on your taste. im going to go with a 3" coil over and drop to a 16 215 40 or 45 series to drop it another half inch over the dropped suspension and then camber the hell out for handling and looks. looks great that way in my opinion .