SKATERS LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and one funny vid

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
lol I wish I had videos of all the crazy douches who tried to chase me down! Thank god for overweight cops and vigilantes! lmao

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
skateboards do not equal pot heads, pot heads typically equal skater for some reason lol

I hate how skateboarding and drugs have become so closely associated. I'd be throwing tre's over some gap and have people harass me and the people I was skating with cause they said we were druggies just destroying property.

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
skateboards do not equal pot heads, pot heads typically equal skater for some reason lol

I hate how skateboarding and drugs have become so closely associated. I'd be throwing tre's over some gap and have people harass me and the people I was skating with cause they said we were druggies just destroying property.
exactly, I know a bunch of skaters and they are all awesome to chill with. Plus when they get bored they whip out the boards and do some sick stuff

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Actually pot heads were skaters, then they started smoking pot and stopped skating. That's what happened when I skated, then I had nobody to skate with because everyone was stoned but me. .