skeet skeet skeet

Winki

Undercover mod
MoJoJoJo said:
lol my car is worth 15.252 on kelly blue book, i only owe like 5400 left on the car :thumbs up
dam i know were you can get RHD Type R for 18k
DC5 2004 Integra Type R CAR - 2 Available Championship White Color With Only 12,000 Km Call for More Details. Serious Inquire ONLY
$18000.00

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
haha! my 99 GST is worth $9,900 and my 99 GSX is worth $11,700 stock....................

................and they're both paid for!!! :D

Winki

Undercover mod
How much did you pay for your car,
and i was just sayin y get a base RSX like yours lol or a type S when i can get a type R

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Bigblock-B said:
How much did you pay for your car,
and i was just sayin y get a base RSX like yours lol or a type S when i can get a type R
i bought my base cuz it was hella cheap, 17k drive out, but i can make some serious power if i had the money, dont under estimate the a3 :thumbs up

Winki

Undercover mod
MoJoJoJo said:
i bought my base cuz it was hella cheap, 17k drive out, but i can make some serious power if i had the money, dont under estimate the a3 :thumbs up
Or had the patience to finish a project :D

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Kevin, I'm going salvage yard hoppin one of these weekends coming up in Houston to look for a passenger's side 98-01 headlight assembly, antenna (power duh), and gray sunvisors. Probably NT Auto Salvage on Airline.. Do you know of anymore yards with literally an Integra graveyard like NT's? (I swear they have 20+ Integras there)

MoJoJoJo

Banned
u can come to my backyard =) ....but check this on sugarhowell & beechnut...they got a couple salvage parts..i dunno if they wil give u a good deal, they are viet

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
MoJoJoJo said:
u can come to my backyard =) ....but check this on sugarhowell & beechnut...they got a couple salvage parts..i dunno if they wil give u a good deal, they are viet
What if I bring a hottie viet guy with a turboed teggy :D :D :D
As a matter of fact, I think he's registered to this site. (He's from the h-town)