Skeptical about buying this 2000 integra ls

Takeachance

https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/11906076

I'm trying to buy an acura ls, my budget is around $2000. I know close to nothing about integras, as I currently own a 2000 v6 mustang. This integra I found looks great for the price, almost too great. I sent a message and found out it has 127k miles on it, which only makes me more skeptical. I would have to drive 2 hours away to go look and it and test drive it. Any advice?

R13

The other asshole
It's automatic, pass.

Also, even though I normally dislike other mustang owners I'll be nice this time.

:hi: and :welcome: to CI from a fellow newedge owner.

Takeachance

It's automatic, pass.

Also, even though I normally dislike other mustang owners I'll be nice this time.

:hi: and :welcome: to CI from a fellow newedge owner.

Haha owning a mustang wasn't actually my choice believe it or not. I'm not a big muscle car guy, but beggars cant be choosers at that point

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Judging by the mismatched paint on the front bumper I'm guessing it's either been in an accident or just had a slopy respray. It looks in decent shape but I wouldn't drive 2 hours for it. Also are you just buying this for transportation or are you interested in learning more about cars and upgrading it? If you're looking to modify it I'd highly suggest looking for one with a manual trans. These cars aren't powerful enough to still be fun with an automatic imo.

R13

The other asshole
Eh, I can relate, I didn't really intend on ending up in an integra for 3 years but it just happened. :lol:

Even though I still think the v6's are good reliable cars when taken care of, they just don't have the personality the v8's do. :/

Back on topic though, that teg really isn't all that great. Price isn't bad, but you'd be a lot better off if you could find one that doesn't have a slushbox.

Takeachance

Judging by the mismatched paint on the front bumper I'm guessing it's either been in an accident or just had a slopy respray. It looks in decent shape but I wouldn't drive 2 hours for it. Also are you just buying this for transportation or are you interested in learning more about cars and upgrading it? If you're looking to modify it I'd highly suggest looking for one with a manual trans. These cars aren't powerful enough to still be fun with an automatic imo.
Yeah I'm definitely trying to learn more and work on it a lot haha, and thats true. Its just hard finding a decent manual teg around here without being out of my budget. And I'm 18 with no credit so getting a loan is pretty much out of the question

Takeachance

Eh, I can relate, I didn't really intend on ending up in an integra for 3 years but it just happened. :lol:

Even though I still think the v6's are good reliable cars when taken care of, they just don't have the personality the v8's do. :/

Back on topic though, that teg really isn't all that great. Price isn't bad, but you'd be a lot better off if you could find one that doesn't have a slushbox.
Yeah thats true, it's not always fun having to say "no it's just a v6" ha. But thanks for the advice!

94RS

No fucks given.
I pass that fucking Integra in the OP every day :lol: It looks like shit in pictures and it's even worse up close.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
go to carfromjapan.com and buy a cheap RHD there and tell me if you actually get the car. i want to buy one but don't know if its a scam or not lol. cars are like 1700 shipped lol

94RS

No fucks given.
go to carfromjapan.com and buy a cheap RHD there and tell me if you actually get the car. i want to buy one but don't know if its a scam or not lol. cars are like 1700 shipped lol

You can't tell if a car that's $1700 shipped is a scam or not?

Customs fees and shipping alone would come out to at least 2-3k.

Nevermind the fact that the car would probably be beat to shit.