Skeptical about buying this 2000 integra ls

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
You can't tell if a car that's $1700 shipped is a scam or not?

Customs fees and shipping alone would come out to at least 2-3k.

Nevermind the fact that the car would probably be beat to shit.
Not all the cars are that cheap alot of them are 6k plus the 12-15 hundred to ship. There's credible sources on the net that say it legit. But I'm not taking the chance hence the reason I told someone else to do it...jokingly... sarcastically.

R13

The other asshole
To be fair though, the GNX is considered a classic muscle car, so if you made a v6 look good and put a turbo on it (plus any other necessary mods) it could be a muscle car in a sense.

Technically it would be a tuner, but you could consider it a throwback to something like the gnx.

The 01-04 v6's are actually a lot faster than you'd think they are. can't speak for the 99-00's and the 94-98's are slow as hell :lol: but the re-balanced crank and new intake they made for the 3.8l like is in the 01-04 was a pretty good upgrade.

Stopsign32v

To be fair though, the GNX is considered a classic muscle car, so if you made a v6 look good and put a turbo on it (plus any other necessary mods) it could be a muscle car in a sense.

Technically it would be a tuner, but you could consider it a throwback to something like the gnx.

The 01-04 v6's are actually a lot faster than you'd think they are. can't speak for the 99-00's and the 94-98's are slow as hell :lol: but the re-balanced crank and new intake they made for the 3.8l like is in the 01-04 was a pretty good upgrade.
No the 01-04 v6's are slow as hell just like the rest of them.

The GNX was turbo from the factory, all of them. The v6 Mustang is what Dad buys his little girl when she turns 15. Putting a turbo on it would be like putting a turbo on a girl's Mustang, not like a Grand National.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah pretty much :lol:

But for the record, I've driven several 94-98 v6s, owned an '01, driven a couple of bullitt's, GT's, a mach1, a vortech supercharged mach1, and an '89 thunderbird SC which had a factory supercharged 3.8 v6 like the mustang's... that little 3.8 has more potential than you think, and the 01-04 is definitely faster than the old ones that could barely handle a dead stop start on a slight hill :lol:

Stopsign32v

But for the record, I've driven several 94-98 v6s, owned an '01, driven a couple of bullitt's, GT's, a mach1, a vortech supercharged mach1, and an '89 thunderbird SC which had a factory supercharged 3.8 v6 like the mustang's... that little 3.8 has more potential than you think, and the 01-04 is definitely faster than the old ones that could barely handle a dead stop start on a slight hill :lol:
Anything has potential with money. Doesn't make the old 3.8L Mustangs anything they weren't, which is a beat around town car or a good first car for someone that wants a Mustang but can't handle a V8.

I've driven a Mach 1 too, here's mine.

[YOUTUBE="Mach 1 vs LS1"]SeGNUCFB064[/YOUTUBE]

R13

The other asshole
Right but you were arguing that a v6 mustang could never be like a gnx when in fact you could put a pretty simple turbo setup on it and probably have something a little faster than a stock gnx without even messing with the internals, that was what we were talking about.

That's all I'm getting at is the simple idea that the 01-04 v6s aren't completely useless turds like so many people seem to think just before they chop the exhaust off and rice the hell out of them. :lol:

Stopsign32v

Right but you were arguing that a v6 mustang could never be like a gnx when in fact you could put a pretty simple turbo setup on it and probably have something a little faster than a stock gnx without even messing with the internals, that was what we were talking about.

That's all I'm getting at is the simple idea that the 01-04 v6s aren't completely useless turds like so many people seem to think just before they chop the exhaust off and rice the hell out of them. :lol:
That is very much so a fact that a V6 Mustang can never (and I would like to stress never) be like a GN let alone a GNX.

I was never talking about the potential of a V6 Mustang. I was stating how a V6 Mustang regardless of performance or power would never be a muscle car. You decided to throw in the GNX as some type of leveling field in your mind.

A GN was a 1980's marvel that out ran the best of the Mustangs, Camaros, and even Corvettes of the day. The T-type/GN was a one off example that demanded respect of the days and still has it today from people in the domestic performance world that have any type of respect and a brain.

Comparing that to a 01-04 Mustang V6 is nothing short of comical and insulting all at once.

R13

The other asshole
Alright then.

All of those other cars were slow as dicks though. :mrgreen: