skunk 2 shifter install please help

DA_styLez916

NorCal Tuner
i just got a duel bend skunk shifter.... if anyone has or installed one of these could you please answer this question please..... the washer like things that it comes with. do i force them inside the bearings or what? they seem like there suppose to go in there but i sortta have to force them....... if sumone could answer this asap id reallly appreciate it thanx.......... oh yea im new to this site..... former member of clubcivic.com

Eran

CC Castaway
The washer things are spacers. It's so the same shifter sold to fit d-series linkages can fit a b-series linkage.

DA_styLez916

NorCal Tuner
theres washers and then theres these other things that are like washers.... when you look at them they almost look liks hats....i think im suppose to push those into the bearings so the bolt is snug.......... Am i right? cuz i dont fuckin kno lol.......god damn skunk 2 with no directions lol came with decals tho haha

4DoorGSR

While your down there install prothane shifter bushings, cuz after you install the skunk shifter the stock bushings give a little rattle because of too much clearance.

DA_styLez916

NorCal Tuner
hey thanx fopr everyone who helped me.... lol it was really easy.... and yea i actuallty had the whole energy suspensions bushings installed on my teg nomore than a month ago./.. but yea i recomend the skunk 2 duel bend... its very nice. and there guarenteed not to break or they will replace it