Skunk2 B18c1 build

integragsr2002

So ain't there ride it mine and it not a full nigger rigged kit it's a bumpers and skirt am same as the eon with little twist

Ganyon

I'll support a body kit only if the car has something under the hood. I don't mind underglow. I think it changes things up a bit. As for building the motor, I'm no help.

SeanDA9

What they have been trying to say and was stated already is your going to have to add more parts to your build with the set of cams you want. If your going to want to turbo have it built for a turbo. Otherwise your going to have to run a highcomp setup with those cams. Im no expert by anymeans but im guessing the duration and seperation angle of those cams would be detrimental to boost. Aka not going to work. correct me if im wrong though

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Not really true. If the driver is not an asshole, people will respect him regardless of how his car looks.
Speak for yourself. I don't give respect for nothing. :mrgreen:

Are we forgetting muck man has a high comp turbo build? Although I trust him to build it right. Can't say the same for the rest of the yahoos.

Hey it's Sean!

OneFastGSR

Dear god please don't use blox injectors. Make sure you get RC injectors

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2 now Free
RC injectors are great and great priced, But mine only has about 10k miles on them and my 3rd cylinder, I just took apart my motor to find out 2 valves are snow white on cylinder 3 and i'm thinking my 3rd cylinder injector isn't working properly or is clogged, or really dirty. Havn't decided to send my injectors or RC to get clean and flow tested for $25 a piece or sell them letting the buyer know the problems with them to get alittle cash torwards injector dynamics. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about RC injectors atm because they don't have to many miles and I don't think it should be clogged like that, especially with the aeromotive fuel filter I have. All my spark plugs read perfect except cylinder 3 was snow white just like the valves. I got a couple pics of it all.

May sound like i'm trying to convince someone to go away from RC, But i'm not. RC injectors did me good. I'm just wondering now about how often other people's RC's mess up at some point and why, Or if I just got a random bad one possibly. Who knows. I just think it shouldn't have done that.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
So without dogin someone could help with a real build
There are hundreds of build variations and dozens of ways to get there. How did you arrive at your first build list? No research or knowledge and a slapped together parts list? If manufacturers built this way we'd still have horses pulling carriages. You need to pinpoint a goal for yourself, what youre trying to achieve and then someone can assist in some ideas. Otherwise i'll give you a build list for a 700hp monster or one that consists of putting a b16 crank in a b18 block.