Skunk2 Composite IM, TB, Composite FR

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Anyone have ne good or bad about these? I'm looking into these very seriously considering them for my build. Of course my build is N/A all the way!

Not too sure of what size for TB either. Any advice would be AWESOME!

My build up thread here:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=14452

There's the topic, now discuss like the little lab rats all our cars are! MUAHAHA. jk

Thanks

mteg

Automatic Lover
I'm not sure about the composite, but I've got the pro-performance intake manifold with a ITR throttle body. The inlet on the manifold is 64mm. and I got the TB bored to about the same. Unless the composite has a larger diamter opening (or you plan on boring it out) I wouldnt go any larger with a tb. You want it to match the intake. What other mods do you have? I wouldn't bother with the intake manifold unles you plan on at least adding cams. Save up and go with a port and polish, cams (stage 2) titanium valve springs and retainers, and valves. I personally like Crower- no complaints so far.

patrick4588

Integra God
the skunk2 composite stuff isnt available yet i dont believe. but the composite is suppose to run 100 degrees cooler than aluminum and should net about 20% more hp than the pro series manifold.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
I was looking @ their 06 catalog then send you when you buy other stuff from them.

weird its not out yet, ghey

mteg

Automatic Lover
Sorry, didn't read your build. I personnaly won't buy anything from Skunk 2 anymore-product line is good but their customer service sucks. They've screwed me over along with Nopi before so I won't be purchasing anything from them anymore. Good luck. SOmething you are going to have to consider is probably adding a fuel rail, fuel pres reg, and maybe larger injectors. My friend added the pro model intake manifold and his car leaned outto the point that he couldnt rev past 6500 on the dyno. I think he went with 330 accels. Plan on getting your car tuned after installing.,

Last edited:

UnderPressure

Spoolin'
mteg said:
My friend added the pro model intake manifold and his car leaned outto the point that he couldnt rev past 6500 on the dyno. I think he went with 330 accels. Plan on getting your car tuned after installing.,

the car must have had other mods done to it. because i know PLENTY of people who are runnin this saaaame manifold with no fuel upgrades and are having no problems with it...what motor was it installed on anyways?....j/w

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
mteg said:
Sorry, didn't read your build. I personnaly won't buy anything from Skunk 2 anymore-product line is good but their customer service sucks. They've screwed me over along with Nopi before so I won't be purchasing anything from them anymore. Good luck. SOmething you are going to have to consider is probably adding a fuel rail, fuel pres reg, and maybe larger injectors. My friend added the pro model intake manifold and his car leaned outto the point that he couldnt rev past 6500 on the dyno. I think he went with 330 accels. Plan on getting your car tuned after installing.,

I have Hondata S200. I can tune it myself

Also, I was looking into the composite fuel rail as well, hence my thread title. Plus, all parts are mad old so FPR and injectors will come along with time.