Skunk2 front camber/a arm smacking strut tower?

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Okay,well some of the guys on nonv were talking about their skunk2 front camber adjustment arms/a-arms were leaving dimples on inside of the fender well,where they were smacking up against them. I recently saw mine was doing the same thing ( I align her every 3 months,obesessive,I know.:shock:).

My questions are,...if the skunks do it,the stocks prob would do it too?

What kind of damage/ill long term effects is this going to have?

Input is greatly appreciated.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Hey just to let u know, we didnt put them in wrong. ricky and my self made sure a bunch of times

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
they do that to mine.. but i re-installed the bump-stops and it helped.. it'll only hit if i take a bump waaayy too fast..

are you running stock shocks? thats my only other reason why it happens.. get some adjustables or some full coils and set em to stiffest or near-stiffest setting

and yes.. the stock ones will hit if you're too low w/dead stock shocks.. i know first hand.. :p

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i've never had a problem with my skunk2 fron camber kits when i had them on the civic. the only time they'd bang on top of the wheel well is when i'd hit huge bumps at fast speeds. some folks even cut a section ontop off, but i dont believe its necessary unless you're on bags

the setup i had on the civic were tokico hp's eibach sprtlines w/ the skunk2 camber kit. also had the skunk2 strut bar but i dont think that makes a difference.

i haven't had a chance to install the skunk2 camber kit for the integra yet so i dunno what to say about the teg. it might be because you have stock shocks.

also the skunk2 pro series camber kits have a better design with the allen bolts facing the ground instead up.

Last edited: