Skunk2 full coilovers

samace_sg

Second Glance
I have a 3Gen Teg.. I want to purchase a set of full coilovers to replace my H&R sports/ Illuminas.. I was thinking of Skunk2, OmniPower, or D2s. Anyone using any of these setups? Looking for something stiffer than what I currently have but not too crazy. Its my daily driver and I would like to use it on a road course.. not really into autocrossing.

I have skunk2 LCAs and Type R sways

Is there any difference in the 96-00 Civic suspension.. is it just the spring rates that differ from the G3 Teg?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Function & Form are nice. I've seen a lot of people ditching their TEINs for F2s.
I wouldn't. Their dampers aren't up to par. However, I will be ditching my Flex soon. Lol!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The 96-00 Civic suspension is different. It is the 92-95 Civic suspension that is interchangeable for Integras

samace_sg

Second Glance
What are the spring rates of the OmniPowers? are you guys referring to Function & Form type II?

Last edited:

samace_sg

Second Glance
I emailed Function and Form.. and they emailed me this:

"The spring rates for our Type I coilovers are 10/6kg. The Type I's are non-dampening adjustable... and are valved less aggressively for street use. The Type II's have 12/8 spring rates with 32 way adjustablility.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you."

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The F2 Type I won't be up to par on a road course. The spring rates are too soft. I'd also go with something with adjustable dampening.

samace_sg

Second Glance
So the Type II's are 12/8 kg... plus they have adj. dampening... wouldnt that be way too stiff for dd..