Skunk2 parts

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Is most of their stuff reliable? It seems like alot of you guys have them and the stuff I'm seeing isnt really that expensive in comparison to other parts.

On a sidenote, is it worth upgrading the throttle body, thats what my stepdad said I should do and hes rebuilding his 66 mustang all by himself so i kind of trust his opinion. lol BUt at the same time I didnt know if the one the teg comes with is good enough cause I dont see alot of you guys mentioning changing it out...

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Is most of their stuff reliable? It seems like alot of you guys have them and the stuff I'm seeing isnt really that expensive in comparison to other parts.
Just make sure they're not fake. There are some fake skunk 2, asr, etc parts that are floating around.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
I have Skunk2 lugs, Skunk2 front and rear camber kit, Skunk2 shifter with Skunk2 weighted knob, Skunk2 cat-back exhaust, and will have many more Skunk2 items. It's a good company, good customer service, fair prices, great warranties, it's just the bee's knees.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
alright and ya if I were to buy S2 parts I'd probably go through tunersports.com. I have a good feeling that that website wouldnt screw me over ;)

I also put in a sponsorship request with them. haha