slammed [JDM] front!!! pics

AmberLynne

Not trying to be rude, but maybe you could put the plate where it's supossed to go to cover up the holes. Thats the only thing making it not puuuuurrrfect. :)

4drs=morewhores

Master-D-B-ate
^that might be becuase its a JDM front made for a different size plate, i think he might need some brackets to put the cali plate centered... or he just likes it like that

i wish we didnt need front plates, would look so much cleaner

but that is one sexy teg

MANNICAN_B20

Thank you guys for all your opinions. I was thinkin about gettin some ccw still doin research tho. I put the license plate relocator cuz I think it looks better than the orginal. I didn't know that my frontlip was fake I got it from a shop where they get all the legit jdm goodies j's motorsport if anybody lives in the bay. I'll try an get some other pictures as soon as possible thanks for the post keep them coming!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thank you guys for all your opinions. I was thinkin about gettin some ccw still doin research tho. I put the license plate relocator cuz I think it looks better than the orginal. I didn't know that my frontlip was fake I got it from a shop where they get all the legit jdm goodies j's motorsport if anybody lives in the bay. I'll try an get some other pictures as soon as possible thanks for the post keep them coming!
Yeah man, if you want a real JDM ITR front lip, go check out JHPUSA, JDMLand, or Password: JDM. CCW Classics are nice, but too many people have them.

RD408

Yeah I'm from the south bay milpitas. Your tagg says your from milpitas too maybe u seen me drivin acouple time. I'll catch u around
Oh nice to see someone close on CI. If you ever see me say whats up. Red DA with black 5 spoke wheels :thumbs up

Last edited: