Slammed suspension for DA

my 93da

I want to be slammed, bought the car with ebay coilovers and hate the ride.Looking to get something after winter. What is a good kit to go with that isn't too expensive, or what is a good but safe(slammed) drop that i could look at or go with??

treeafodo

Austin
There have been tons, probably hundreds of these threads, the search button will help a lot.

I've heard really good things about F&F type 1s.

rnhib25

ricer all day
cut springs

jk coilover get like ff1/2

dateg88

If you look at my pics i got tockico 5 way adjustable gas struts with tein lowering springs and it rides amazing an sits pretty low :b

DarkDB1

Slammed.... Get some ground control coilovers, KYB struts/shocks and the Ground Control extended top hats... it allows a huge drop with more suspension travel.

Mrcdolphus

I would go wit skunk 2 set up i have i think they call pro s or trype s but great ride even down bumpy roads.... am not slammed yet b/c of my headers

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ground controls will get you dumped.

This was how mine sat when I lowered the rear. Still had some threads left.

Ground Controls, Koni, Ground Control top hats.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Ground controls will get you dumped.

This was how mine sat when I lowered the rear. Still had some threads left.

Ground Controls, Koni, Ground Control top hats.
:thumbs up that is mos def the way to go.

To the OP, it really depends on if you wanna go shock/strut or full coilovers. If shock/strut GC/Koni ftw. Coilovers I would probably go function and form type 2s :D. Unless you have more money to spend, but then it wouldn't be for a DD haha.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Sorry for the quick thread jack.
But what are opinions on shock/strut or Full Coilovers?
full coilovers usually give you a bumpier ride, while shock/struts are more of a secured and less bumpy ride. Also, full coilovers are easily adjusted as well, so whatever height you want you can adjust whenever. IMO shocks/struts are definitely the better choice, if you want to pay a little more. Both can give you the desired drop you want.

DB2Teg_Boy

full coilovers usually give you a bumpier ride, while shock/struts are more of a secured and less bumpy ride. Also, full coilovers are easily adjusted as well, so whatever height you want you can adjust whenever. IMO shocks/struts are definitely the better choice, if you want to pay a little more. Both can give you the desired drop you want.
Thank You for the info Bro.