SlammedTegc1: 1997 Acura Integra GS-R

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
what can i say, i crack myself up. anyways on a serious note, when you listed it as a power mod i thought like many members they assume they gained hp. but good thing you stated your reasoning. in simple terms, just getting closer to crank hp. keep up the work though.

Daybid

Dump or Die.
ahh, I was hoping no one would notice. I have already redone my headliner since I took that picture. The sagging was unacceptable. Plus, the first time I wrapped the headliner, I was outside in the wind, and didn't allow for the 3m adhesive to properly cure.

The black tops are $30 from a friend. I fully understand that having bigger injectors won't help me. But it's not going to hurt me either. Plans with this car are to spray and cam her out eventually, I don't think I'll need bigger than the stock dsm injectors after I send them to be cleaned and flow balanced. I did opt for the blacks over the blues for the spray pattern.

I'm also going to fully tuck my bay when I have the time. All I want to see when I pop the hood of my dc are engine and tranny. When I graduate college she's not even going to be daily driven anymore.. I have a 4 door cb7 for that. A/C was removed during the clutch and flywheel install. The two lines from the evaporator were in my way and I was on a tight schedule so I took a pair of dykes to them. It didn't blow cold anyways, and I had no intention of repairing it.

I'm not a novice in the world of wrenches, but still have much to learn. I am under the impression that unnecessary belts and pulley's enable a parasitic power loss. Why else would some choose to upgrade to a lightweight CTR crank pulley? I'm glad you find my car humorous, JimmyRos.
oh ho ho ho ho .... touche!

nice car.. hope to see it slammed with a CLEAN tuck :]

Surferman

Tegg looks good headliner doesnt look to bad mine was saggy and even started to rip.
I tryed to find oem tan color for it( first i tryed a oem headliner, but my moonroof isnt oem for some reason) but got some kinda tan color off the enet and its like, lighter than the rest lol.
I shoulda did somthing crazy and re due everything with plaid.

slammedtegc1

is more punk than you
plaid is definitely the way to go. I found my fabric at the local Joanne's Fabric outlet.

I really am hurting for some security. I have a beautiful 320mm Personal Neo Grinta Steering wheel waiting to go in. I figured a nice quick release, short hub, and lock would be good for now. The car did come with a security system. But it only works when it wants to. Major fail.

Last edited:

JasperDA9

450cc injectors will only dump twice as much fuel. not going to help you in the slightest, unless you want to run E85 with a walbro 255

slammedtegc1

is more punk than you
it wouldn't be practical to convert to E85. There aren't enough stations around where I'm located now, nor back home in Rhode Island. I figured the bigger injectors would still operate normally off the fuel MAP I'm using. You can't really overkill on injectors, can you?

A Wally 255lph is not too far out of the question though. In between that and investing in some ARP headstuds, I have a pretty nice platform to choose the optimal power path. It sucks being broke and in college.

queso

Integra theft has gone way down. It's not even in the top 10 anymore, luxury cars are stolen more often now days.

Clean car, but far from slammed.

:slap: integra is number 1 stolen honda/acura because it already has b series..

slam that shit man.. and keep your injectors cuz you will lose more mpg.. o no A/C FTL.. well down here in texas it is lol

slammedtegc1

is more punk than you
I'm only in Ohio for college, not by choice. The coast is where I belong, I'm from Rhode Island. Thanks for the positive feedback, I picked up a couple new parts.

Finally some black top DSM 450cc injectors. I'm going to send them to be cleaned and flow balanced before I install them on...

My spare GS-R intake manifold ! Should be sand blasted here shortly. I'm going to drill and tap the bottom side to run my nitrous lines and practice porting. I'll just tell people I'm cammed :lol: I do need to pick up another throttle body so I can send it to be bored though. A 64mm throttle body should be perfect for my power goal.

This won't be any time soon though, just trying to piece together everything I need to get this ball rolling. My car is definitely a long work in progress.

ta503nk

ya the car is clean i like the headliner but like one other guy said your headliner is in need of a redo.