Sleek New Look/Pics

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Never really liked the style of the Gen 1 much...sits really far back on the hatch. I hated how the ITR wing looked with my kit...Gen 1 is pretty close in design.
Ohh. I never saw your teg with the ITR wing. Oh well lol. I think it looks great right now anyways. :thumbs up

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Its prob creeping up on 2 years ago when I had it. Just didn't flow well the the other Wings West parts.

B_Weezy05

Its crazy how different the car looks with and without the wing. Its really a night and day difference. I get bored easily so I'm sure the wing will be back in some time. 8)
hell yeah i feel it.. i went from no wing to a wing/visor combo lol...

natron84

I vote you keep the wing. The quirky angles in the lip kit (especially the rear) Only really work for me with that wing. Otherwise the whole bottom of the car is wider than the rest. Just my opinion.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
your car is dope man, i commend you for thinking outside the box! i hear ya on the wing, i like it both ways, suould make it magnetic, lol

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
your car is dope man, i commend you for thinking outside the box! i hear ya on the wing, i like it both ways, suould make it magnetic, lol
magnetic would be a dream come true...although it would probably get stolen immediately haha. cant have nice things anymore :cry: