Slight car probs! Help plz

2g_integra_dohc

HIGH REV-ING IMPORTS
I just added couple stuff to my 92 teg n now when running it just dies out I step on the gas n it seems like it doesn't have a spark but I changed everything plugs wires cap rotor idk help!?

Prozon

Kris
Please use some punctuation, it helps your posts. Or at least hit enter after every sentence so it's easier to read.

Did it run fine before? Maybe you screwed up installing the fuel pressure regulator. Why did you change it in the first place? Is the vacuum line hooked up to it?

So I couldn't quite understand. Will it idle then die, or does it only die when you hit the gas?

2g_integra_dohc

HIGH REV-ING IMPORTS
Sorry, well I just change the fuel press reg just for looks. My car was running fine n out of nowhere running it dies out slowly if I step on the gas you'll just hear the car like pumping gas but not gaining speed when I take the gear my revs just drop fast n turns off but turns back on like nothing n running fine

idoke

Sorry, well I just change the fuel press reg just for looks. My car was running fine n out of nowhere running it dies out slowly if I step on the gas you'll just hear the car like pumping gas but not gaining speed when I take the gear my revs just drop fast n turns off but turns back on like nothing n running fine
I think you got a slow vacuum leak somewhere. Check and recheck your hoses. Also check your ngk spark plugs. Make sure they are gap properly for your car.

Last edited:

2g_integra_dohc

HIGH REV-ING IMPORTS
Koo thnx man preciate the help and I'll check everything too n post again