Slight Updates for the DB

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Threw on those halos I had a thread about and painted the outer part of my tails all red. The inners are my real 98-01's so I didn't paint em because I didn't want to ruin them lol.

I only wired up the high beam halos because I don't like the look of both.

These pics are taken in Ocean City MD, but sadly I only got a chance to go under this parking garage for them.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
looks pretty clean
you should block out you license plate # though
before i report it stolen lmao jk

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
doesn't look bad with the halos. the highs is all you ever see with the lights on anyways.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
How is the light output compared to your old headlights?

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Thanks everyone! Got some other stuff in the works as well.

doesn't look bad with the halos. the highs is all you ever see with the lights on anyways.
Yeah that was my thought process. I'm considering wiring the lows to the turn signal so when I signal it will come on and flash with the blinker.

i like the fogs. where u get them from
$20 from pep boys, then painted yellow with stained glass paint.

How is the light output compared to your old headlights?
Not bad, I have to clean them a little still and line them up correctly but I'm not seeing any differences really.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Yeah that was my thought process. I'm considering wiring the lows to the turn signal so when I signal it will come on and flash with the blinker.
all 4 of mine do that :lol: i can make a little vid tonight if you are interested...

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
all 4 of mine do that :lol: i can make a little vid tonight if you are interested...
Nah you don't have to worry about it. Thanks anyways though.

Good lookin DB playboi, keep it up:thumbs up
Thanks man.

I may actually buy a brand new set of these. The ones I got are used, and I'd rather get maybe a better brand with a brighter halo. You can't even see these during the day.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
That DB is pure secks :thumbs up. What color is your car?
Thanks man. Its Adriatic Blue Pearl, which is B-74P if I remember right.
Freaking love your car bro....
Haha thanks man.

Anyone know anything about a brighter halo light? I saw people talking about CCFL ones (cold cathode), and I saw ebay sells ones for teggy's with CCFLs, but they are white. Anyone with some experience?