slikk and i-4 for loyal member recog.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
ok me and slikk want cool titles under our names in place of the standard "registered user" names. since there was mention in my first misplaced "new kid" post of me being a "big dawg" thats what I would like under me name. that or "mayor of L-town". what would you like to see slikk? if the mods cant give us these names, then what can we do to get them? cause it'd be cool. SLIKK AND i-4 FOR LOYAL MEMBER RECOGNITION. long live CI.com. 8)

slikk

Money Getter
if so be the case there ae a few more people to add to that list.

downshift, evil, mojo, latinDc, blitz and britty

i wouldnt having mind "CT's Finest" under my name or maybe for 500 post i could just get "C.I Loyalist"

Baldy201

That would be cool. get some recognition for those who post and are here most everyday. more options= more customers. The cooler the site is the more people will want to join. If we have customizable name plates i think that more people will show up. maybe that is just me.

Rand0m

its not really a loyal member recognition...every forum has that option....i change mine like once a month on CC, its just something for fun....jay jay probbly just hasnt applied that option here...pm him, and let him know, im sure he'll get around to fixing it

Todd

token ex-mod
hahaha, you joined less then 20 days ago... and you want recognition for being a loyal member?

well i might be able to do it.... i'll check and if so, just pm me with your request and i'll change it

Todd

token ex-mod
welp, i cannot.... not even to my own profile
i'll try to get ahold of jay jay... i got quite a few things to talk to him about

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
Todd said:
hahaha, you joined less then 20 days ago... and you want recognition for being a loyal member?

well i might be able to do it.... i'll check and if so, just pm me with your request and i'll change it
But I'm a loyal mofo just wait and see. I have posted almost every one of those 20 odd days. haha.

Todd

token ex-mod
i'm sorry i cant guys... i'm a "super moderator" which you'd think would mean i have super powers :lol:

i'm kinda upset personally because all of the plain old "moderators" get their names in red... and mine's still normal :(

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
not quite sure he could give me admin powers even if he was willing too.... but i'll try to get ahold of him tonight and see what i can do about a few issues

Last edited: