Slo_Teggy's Outroduction

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
It definitely is a sad day. I've been trying to get my Integra on the road for a few years now. It's been sitting in my driveway for way too long. I had a buddy over and jokingly offered to sell it to him. He accepted. One thing led to another and I have officially signed the papers over.

I just didn't have the time and money to put into that car. It really has been my baby for the past 8 years. It was the car that got me into the whole "car scene". When I got it, I didn't know how to change oil. I started working on it myself and learned more then any school could teach you. I really do love that car.

That being said, the guy that purchased it is a lot like me. He invested hundreds of dollars into buying parts for it before I even signed it over. He's been over to my place many times just to work on it. It runs, just not very well (seems sensor related). I really like that I know it is in good hands. It was just getting a little too depressing looking at it every day and knowing I won't be driving it.

Let's take a second to say our good byes...

Even the sky is crying that I'm getting rid of it.

On the plus side I got an amazing deal on a 2002 WRX. I love Subaru. When I got it, about a month ago, it had 91,000km (56,500miles) on it. I really enjoy driving it as it now has just about 95,000km (59,000miles). not sure how as I work pretty close to home and haven't taken any trips... oh well.

Well hopefully my few posts on here have been helpful to those in need. Life was fun when I could drive the old Teggy.

Take care,
Kyle

treeafodo

Austin
It's sad to see your car leave and you leave the community, but it sounds like you've had a good run with the teg and it was your stepping stone into the car scene. Good to see the teg is going to a new, loving home. Goodluck with your new subie!

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
thanks guys!

I may lurk around from time to time and see if I can give any input to some questions out there. I have learned a lot with this car. I have literally touched every part of the engine both inside and out. Doing rebuilds and just doing your own work, definitely teaches you a lot so I'm happy.

R13

The other asshole
Most of us love wrx's so you should stick around, Put up a thread for it.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
right now it's nothing special. I got it bone stock.

this is a quick crappy picture of the car:

I then buffed out the headlights:

then if you look closely, you'll see something lurking in the shadows. I'll give you a hint, it was "hella" fun to install them...

I do have big plans for this car (nothing crazy as it's my daily driver and only car now). 1st is paying it off, 2nd is fixing the body issues. All in all I'm very happy with it. The engine, drive-train, and interior are all in perfect shape so it's just body work that's needed.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
once I do some work I'll post some pictures. Right now you can just Google "stock 2002 WRX" and that's what it looks like. Nothing special at all. I added an air freshener but you can't smell things through a picture... yet.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
Right there with ya bud... just let my DA go... tore me up a little to hand the keys over and see it drive off, but I know someday once I am caught up financially I will be able to buy another one and make it better than the last one :)