Slo_Teggy's Slo Teggy

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Hunt Club is huge. Goes from Richmond Rd to Hawthorne Rd. I'm a bit more West of that. Mostly in Kanata. I haven't seen you around though. Do you attend to any of the wicked awesome M&M "meets"? I've been to 1 or 2 this year and a few last summer.

p.s. why did you ever sell your XSi? AWD integra? I know they suck balls when it comes to drive train but still.

We should meet up sometime and go for a cruise.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Hunt Club is huge. Goes from Richmond Rd to Hawthorne Rd. I'm a bit more West of that. Mostly in Kanata. I haven't seen you around though. Do you attend to any of the wicked awesome M&M "meets"? I've been to 1 or 2 this year and a few last summer.

p.s. why did you ever sell your XSi? AWD integra? I know they suck balls when it comes to drive train but still.

We should meet up sometime and go for a cruise.
the XSi isnt AWD. i just got sick of the RHD novelty at the time but yet i also drive a RHD Toyota Celsior haha. i dont live in ottawa but i have a place up there that i hit up every couple of months and stay during the summer. the place is off of hunt club road and my family owns Oh Basil! Restaurant off of st. laurant blvd.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
the XSi isnt AWD. i just got sick of the RHD novelty at the time but yet i also drive a RHD Toyota Celsior haha. i dont live in ottawa but i have a place up there that i hit up every couple of months and stay during the summer. the place is off of hunt club road and my family owns Oh Basil! Restaurant off of st. laurant blvd.
I'm all sorts of wrong today. I need more sleep. I could have swarn I read somewhere that XSi's were AWD. Oh well. Maybe I'll see you around

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
So I was out and about today. Had my camera so I snapped a few shots. I took a lot but they all came out very horrible. I have to fix my camera or just figure out how to use it. These are the pictures that turned out normal.

Start out with my car. The wheels were turned for other angles and they bug me. I should have straightened them out. Oh well, next time.

I took this picture while I was parked. My speedometer must be busted or something. (My brother got pretty pissed at this picture actually, he's a cop)

As you saw in the last picture, this is my "My Little Pony". his name is Curtis. First person to guess why, gets 5 points!!

I'm sure you've all seen my shifter.

This is to show you just how much play my suspension has.

I'll try and get back out and take some decent shots, maybe submit a ROTM application or something. I just need to figure out this damn camera. Oh well.

OH!! I almost forgot. My daughter was playing around while I was cleaning my car.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
hahaha thanks. And I wish I could have that garage!! it's my buddy's work that just specializes in Honda's. It's either I do the work needed on my car, or he helps me do the work needed on my car. No one else touches my car.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
The My little pony was a gift form your daughter? thats my guess anyway

Loving the car man, I wish we had more of a Teg scene around here, where I am now there is Jorden (Oppi) and myself, and one other guy i've heard of but never seen. and maybe two or three that live about an hour or so away from me

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
ya, the entire car scene here is very VERY lame. Way too many Sunfires and Cavalieres rolling around trying to race everything on wheels with their underglow, huge wings, 4 12" subs, and anything else they could find on eBay that was the first thing in the list of "lowest price lowest shipping"

God I hate those people.

The My Little Pony is what it is. I like having it. Took my daughter to McDonalds for a happy meal and she didn't want the toy. I got the pony and put it in my car as a joke. Put it away for winter and forgot about it. Took it out of storage and saw it there. That's pretty much it.

It does ad 1 more horsepower to my car though.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Yeah i hear ya with the Ricers, there are alot here too, mostly with sunfire's or cavaliers as well, there's some with just random cars too, i see one guy with a riced out mercury cougar, and some kid who always parks outside my work in a ek hatch that is lowered, and i'm pretty sure it's cut springs or heated springs...

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
No clue what brought me back here but i miss my Teggy. I have a WRX now but damn this car was sure fun. Maybe I'll get another one to fart around with.