Slow starting on my DB...starter replaced

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Those small Odyssey batteries are no good for daily driving. I had a couple that I got for drag racing. I thought they would do double duty but neither held up for daily driving, and in the cold, forget it.

You'll get a year or two out of them at the most. If you live where temps drop below freezing, they just don't have the CCA and capacity to start a car. And to Odyssey's credit, they aren't made or advertised for use in cars.

Sammich

Those small Odyssey batteries are no good for daily driving. I had a couple that I got for drag racing. I thought they would do double duty but neither held up for daily driving, and in the cold, forget it.

You'll get a year or two out of them at the most. If you live where temps drop below freezing, they just don't have the CCA and capacity to start a car. And to Odyssey's credit, they aren't made or advertised for use in cars.
:( wish i knew this prior to making the purchase...i'm going to eventually just get a optima or some other dry cell and relocate it in the trunk... *sigh* thanks man