Slow_LS build thread?

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
but my SI's are already powdercoated lol i feel like it would just be easier to trade someone for other wheels like slips or grids. i still like work equip 03's but idk how they would look on my car lol

and because im going wings west lip kit all around, and it is getting hard to find 98-01 OEM bc everyone wants to convert to the latter. idk if i like the headlights recessed into the bumper more then the 98-01 but it doesnt bother me at all

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
ahh yea i thought polished or white slips would look amazing lol man i used to have polished rota d2's but i got rid of them because they didnt match well when the car was the other blue bahh
well suspension then wheels, then i believe its onto the motor

oh yea, i forgot i got HID's in the mail while the car was getting painted. 8k's, prolly gunna put them in tonight so i will have pics of that later

j13

Keep It Clean
New paint looks good man. You'll love your Si's when you slam your car, trust.

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
so finally lowered just waiting to get my fenders rolled so i can go lower, and yes i know that the front is higher in the back. im going to fix that when i have time lol. got drag dr20's most recently. have gone through 3 different sets of wheels since the SI's but im happy with these...for now. and i also got 94-97 tails, instead of the blacked out ones. couldnt find anyone with the all red ones.

just got the wings west lip kit back from the paint shop, still have yet to put it on will have pics of it when i get it on

sorry for the crappy pics, noob with a camera

j13

Keep It Clean
You should lower it a tad more in the front. I think the Si's looked better..

You have done a great job man, restoring this teg :thumbs up

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
yea im going lower the front some more just to get rid of wheel gap then get my fenders rolled so i can go even lower lol

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
well basically for free. its onlly the sides and rear lip for now but a guy on here sent me them and i still gatta pay him cuz we was supposed to trade his lip kit for my front bumper but it costs to much to ship my bumper.

Peruviann

well basically for free. its onlly the sides and rear lip for now but a guy on here sent me them and i still gatta pay him cuz we was supposed to trade his lip kit for my front bumper but it costs to much to ship my bumper.
i been thinking about going back to 94-97 bumpers for the mugen replica lip kit that wings west makes or just having an extra set incase i ever wanna switch and change stuff up

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
yea thats the only reason i went back to 94-97 for the wings west kit i really like the way it looks. just havent had the time to put it on

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME

got rid of that rear wiper and got the red tails back on instead of the black ones. just ordered my exhaust a few minutes ago. got the OBX twinloop muffler, since i already had 2.5 all the way through i nice muffler would be better then buying all new exhaust

Slow_LS

FL4SH ME
yeaa. it was on the car when i got it. and when i asked people on here if i should go lower they said just to keep it at 2.5