Slowwwwwwwwwwwwww

96tegra

Detailer/Mechanic
Hey guys,
Merry Christmas to everyone. Now the problem lol. Start car fine. Let it warm up and all that good stuff before i drive. When i hit the gas, slowwwwwww acceleration, very slow until i hit about 50. 94 ls auto. B18b1 block and head with rebuilt head. New fuel filter, fuel pump, Cleaned fuel system, Full tune up, plugs wires cap and rotor, SO wtf is up with this?

Ganyon

I have no idea what it could be. Maybe the tranny is holding you back. Where are you in MD? I'm in Calvert county.

Edit*
Check your plugs and wires. Could have a loose one.

ChrisTypeR408

does it rattle alot? the problem my friend had was surprisingly just his cat O.O his was an auto ls, it would barely go up hills and it seemed liek it was choking and idling really rough and all that fixed it was the cat... idk how but he took it to a mechanic and it fixed it.

96tegra

Detailer/Mechanic
Im in cambridge. But i dont think it would be the cat because i just had a catback exhaust put on and it all seemed pretty cleaned when we removed all the piping. It runs fine and all but its the initial get up and go thats the problem. I can go 120+ with no problems other than that

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
i had the same problem turned out to be that the valves were to tight, double check that and see if that helps