Slut...

looking like a slut in public okay with you?

• yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • hell no

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spody02

Name: Cody
would it bother you if your girl dressed like a slut when she went out in public, when she says she just wants to look pretty

edit- she dosent think she looks sluty, you do...

yes

or

no

Last edited:

Sammich

need pics of said slutty attire...personally..tight jeans and a well covered top is ok w/ me...but b00bs hangin out etc...not ok w/ me

Spody02

Name: Cody
its a dress she is wearing to prom, and its a v that goes down to the bottom of her boobs

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
haha. i mean if you arent comfortable with your girls tits hanging out tell her. i can see why it would bug you.

Sammich

its a dress she is wearing to prom, and its a v that goes down to the bottom of her boobs
i'm more of a conservative like you are..in public..but wearing that at home btwn you and your significant other...they can walk around naked for all i care..but in public is different..i'm with you on your reason of not feeling the prom dress...

acclude

cheap bastard
I voted yes. I would prefer that she didn't, but if she does that's alright. Looking a certain ay doesn't mean your'e going to act a certain way. And If she was going out in public with me, it's getting the jealous looks of other guys (and girls) knowing that she's going home with you, not them :)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
If this was before I was married, then I don't care. I want my bitch to look like a complete slutbag. I want to make sure I don't think about anything nice when I look at her. :lol:

Although my Wife is different, so no.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I don't like it when my girl shows off her boobs because then she gets hit on all the time. I usually approach her calmly about it and she's usually chill. But at the end of the day, it's her body; if she wants to show her tits off and prove that she "still has it" or whatever, I dgaf because I still get her in my bed at the end of the night hahaha.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
If this was before I was married, then I don't care. I want my bitch to look like a complete slutbag. I want to make sure I don't think about anything nice when I look at her. :lol:

Although my Wife is different, so no.
hahaha YOU WIN that was funny!!

but i would say no because she is mine and I dont want every guy in america checkin out MY girl.

I'd have to throw down

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
let me guess, your girl probably has an A-B cup, give or take. It's probably not as bad as you're explaining but I would need a pic to at least guage the sluttiness. I think it would probably look decent, like a red carpet gown.

Also, understand that this season's prom dresses are a lot more provocative than before.
But here's an example of what I was talking about. It's clean looking, not slutty.
And FYI, don't be such a pessimist. If she's proud of her body, then let her be. Most white girls fall off after high school so enjoy it. :lol:

Last edited: