Smackinassvtec's 98 GSR

Smackinassvtec

looks like your rear bumper is sagging or something making a black line and its really bothering me lol! very clean car indeed, keep up the good work
Yeah my rear bumper has a crack on driver side. My brother backed into my car with his car. I don't know how he managed to do that but he was sorry and he bought me a new bumper and got it painted for me already. Just haven't had the time to go pick it up at the shop and install it lol. Somethig that I need to do...

:shock: :thumbup:
Thanks guys!

Anyways heres an update on how my car is doing since I haven't posted in a while.

My 5th gear synchros went out which f***ed up my reverse and I can't go into reverse but I can go into 5th gear fine when the car is moving. I had just got my USDM ITR transmission with 4.4 final drive and OEM ITR LSD too.

My transmission is currently at the shop right getting rebuilt so I'll update more later when I get it back from the shop. But heres some pictures. I will update more later as soon as I get my transmission back.

Last edited:

Smackinassvtec

I really like the JDM front end without the itr spoiler

this post was made in china using Taptalk2
Thanks bro. I like em both way, with and without.

I'm jelly of your jdm front end conversion!!
No need to be jelly lol. Pick one up for yours!

Very clean Sammy. What you do with the black recaros?
Thanks bro! Never had black recaros though. I had the USDM ITR seats, still have it but its collecting dust in my closet lol.