Small "non-high performance" upgrade on my 91 da rs

da91teg

Some i will be upgrading parts for my RS DA. Check it out . i will post pic ill later.
First thing first my fans and radiator need be replace ill show some pic.8)

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
I started replacing my cooling system first... then added an AEM CAI, and then a DC Sports Header... those will get you some small gains without going overboard...

da91teg

So my friend gave me this rims for free or should i say for doing his timing chain on his sr. Here some pics what do think? 8)

Yeah not that great huh? But for free it will do!

da91teg

I started replacing my cooling system first... then added an AEM CAI, and then a DC Sports Header... those will get you some small gains without going overboard...
Thats so true! Thanks for the Info.

cody110

Integra Atheist
how does lowering your car get you pulled over lol^^

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
I got pulled over the other day for being "too low". I said thanks for the compliment officer and drove away with a 200 dollar fix it ticket. I can dig those wheels though but definitely needs moar low my friend.

da91teg

I got pulled over the other day for being "too low". I said thanks for the compliment officer and drove away with a 200 dollar fix it ticket. I can dig those wheels though but definitely needs moar low my friend.
Yeah i am ok with the car like that.

da91teg

So my fans gave out 2 month ago and i been lucky that its been cold in Cali, LA but it started to warm up a couple days ago and can't not stand the heater no more! So time replace fans!

I will replace the radiator hose's next time.
In the process of replace my fans look what i found!

and this!

Wtf??? the cool part is that i bought a radiator and fans 8)
Here is my old fans

So when bought the new radiator i forgot to check if it was for a automatic? so now i need a trans radiator cooler.

Then i realize that the trans cooler was so big! 15x13x1 !!! where the f*** can i fit this? how about in front of the a/c condenser and between the hood latch.

Lines of the cooler

I ran into a problem, i needed a tubing for the lines to connect to the trans lines. So i had to use and cut from the old radiator trans tubing to make this work. I had no more time the shop was closing soon, so i made this,

I was going to use the fan shrout but the did not fit. Heres the pic of the radiator and the fans.

I also used the old connecters from the burnt fans.

da91teg

So when i was done around 10pm and when started the car to let it warm up two thing happen. 1. the fans did not turn on 2. was the new radiator was leaking from the welds. So i had to take the bus home :( . The next day my bro when to the seller to replace the bad radiator with a new one but they told him that the one they sold me was for a crx.
Heres the bad one

and heres the new one.

and here the finish job :thumbs up