Small Thanksgiving Shoot

goofygamer

Decided to shoot some photos of my car before dinner started. Having no tripod really limited the shots.

Poor s.drives ... :cry:

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
.....................:thumbs up

damn. hey peara, can you send your entire car to my address and transfer the pink slip also? kthxbye,

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Wow, your dc looks sick! Suprisingly this is the first time I've seen pics of it. Props! :thumbs up

...too bad its a 2dr :p

Cman46290

still my favorite teg on CI.... i love this thing moar and moar everytime you post up new pics~

Makes me jelly :-/

~~~CLEEEEEAN FTMFW~~~

-Corey

goofygamer

Looks bossin'!
Thanks, Joe! Our cars are practically similar haha

.....................:thumbs up

damn. hey peara, can you send your entire car to my address and transfer the pink slip also? kthxbye,
You're not ready for a manual car, yet, Chara

car looks blue in the first pic
Yeah, I bumped the saturation a bit for the sky. I was lazy too independently white balance the car.

Last edited:

goofygamer

Wow, your dc looks sick! Suprisingly this is the first time I've seen pics of it. Props! :thumbs up

...too bad its a 2dr :p
Seriously? I thought you would have seen it for ROTM a couple times. haha

Coupe FTW!! My grandparents makes fun of the coupes in our family. They're like, "I feel like a king or queen because people open the door for me, get out of their seat, and flip the seat, so I can go in."

ssssssexy!
Gracias

Clearly the ugliest rice car on this site.
I'm asian, so damn right it's rice! haha Thanks for the compliment, Mitch

No, your thinking of rnhib. This cars clean :D
Ronny's car is beastly :evil: Thanks though haha

still my favorite teg on CI.... i love this thing moar and moar everytime you post up new pics~

Makes me jelly :-/

~~~CLEEEEEAN FTMFW~~~

-Corey
Thanks Corey. Don't worry, everybody is ballin on a budget here. 8)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
pffffffttt. i think i'm ready. the clutch and tranny might die in the process though. it's all good. hahaha.

clean ass whip bro.