Smashed Windshield :(

sleeperintegra

some jackasses thought it would be funny to drive around my neighborhood and smash people's car windows with a shovel at 3am. :evil: i heard my car's windshield getting busted, my next door neighbor's, then i ran out and saw an older car with a hole in the muffler stop down the street and another smash and they drove off around the block. i ran down the my car which was parked on the street, and checked my tires first cuz i thought maybe they slashed the tires, but then i saw my windshield. I'm lookin for my parents keys cuz i wanted to chase after them fuckers. called 911 and reported what happened, and they were still smashing windows while i was on the phone. 15 mins later, cops show up, check out my car, told me and my dad that they had 3-4 other people call and they stopped a car that matched the description. The only people that got their windows broken were cars that were parked in the street. A good number of people's cars were victim. The retards were a few streets over, in a older corolla, with glass all in the car, and a shovel. So Its 330 am and me and my dad and some other guy that i knew from skool were sittin in the back of the cop car tryin to see the guys. All in all, they're paying for it, i'm gettin a new windshield and the back of a cop car is uncomfortable. i'll post some pics tomorrow of the damage. at least they coulda hit my passenger fender or something, something that was already messed up :D

bluelightning

i wouldn't have been able to handle someone smashin in my car like that i would have blown a lid and called a few friends anyways glad ur getin a new windshield and feel for ya

slikk

Money Getter
welcome to da vandalised club....

as some of you know my ride was stolen the first week of last decemeber.

it was them returned to me the first week of january this year missing a few essential.

distrubutor. passinger window. left park light,cargo cover, wing . the list go on .....

after i started putting it back togather.
it was then broken into again ...
this time breaking the driver and stealingthe same park light as stolen in december.
i have replaced the driver window but i am not adding anything on this car untill i change neighbour hood and get an alarm

Spectacula Acura

when you shave the handles take the pins to where the handle were off too, then make a box around the latch so no one can slim jim it. thats what i have done, i didnt use an exterior switch just incase that secret isnt soo secret, but i didnt shave the trunk lock as my last resort.
sleepy sorry to hear about the windshield people suck what can I say . 8) peace AB

slikk

Money Getter
now if the remote battery goes u really fuked .. there will be no way to get in with damaging the ride

rotoryxtreme

if your just shaving for the look...then get the push in door latch....so its still smooth...but you don't have to worry about batteries and crap...they can be put in the same spot or changed but its like ummmm....i think most of the exotics have them... just and idea...sorry about the window..